LynkSpyder pouch for battery charger

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 2, 2020
Hi! I posted this in the wrong area earlier so reposting. I’m looking at getting the LynkSpyder for my iPhone to go live at my DD games. I seen on one of the pictures on the LynkSpyders website that there is a black pouch hanging from it to hold an external battery or something. But I don’t see it on the website for purchase. Does anyone know where I could get something like that? I attached a photo of what I’m talking about.
Also, what’s a really good external battery/charger for an iPhone?
thanks for all the help!

Attachments

• 2E85044B-9DAD-4655-9759-7FD12EACCB09.jpeg
    2E85044B-9DAD-4655-9759-7FD12EACCB09.jpeg
    44.8 KB · Views: 18
May 3, 2016
I’ve been looking for one too. But right after seeing this thread this morning I started watching a live stream game and there it is. I think it may be an umpire belt pouch.

I stand corrected. (I never read that section either.).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oct 2, 2020
I’ve been looking for one too. But right after seeing this thread this morning I started watching a live stream game and there it is. I think it may be an umpire belt pouch.

I stand corrected. (I never read that section either.).

I can’t find that section so....🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ Lol gotta look harder

May 3, 2016
My wife had a small camera bag she didn’t use any more and that’s what I use to carry and hold everything. I try to put it up high enough that it doesn’t bother anyone’s view and clip it to the fence.

Sep 9, 2019
I just purchased a tool pouch that velcros through the bottom. Almost any tool pouch will do. Like $8. Works great.

May 3, 2016
As far as battery packs. I use a couple. Don’t know the brand or size but they both last about 2 games each.

Josh Greer

DFP Vendor
Jul 31, 2013
Central Missouri
In addition to the Lowe's bag (which is still recommended because it fits great and can be picked up locally) we also like a Bucket Boss bag which you can find on Amazon:
Amazon product ASIN B00GK4U0O6I like this because it isn't black and keeps the battery cooler.

I also like this battery (have had great luck with anything by EasyAcc):
Amazon product ASIN B08B8R1TL6Runs cameras for a week and can fully charge a phone several times.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802