LynkSpyder pouch for battery charger?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 2, 2020
Hi! I’m looking at getting the LynkSpyder for my iPhone to go live at my DD games. I seen on one of the pictures on the LynkSpyders website that there is a black pouch hanging from it to hold an external battery or something. But I don’t see it on the website for purchase. Does anyone know where I could get something like that? I attached a photo of what I’m talking about.
Also, what’s a really good external battery/charger for an iPhone?
thanks for all the help!

Attachments

• BC94C1AC-F3E2-41D0-89E9-D3ED738AAB56.jpeg
    BC94C1AC-F3E2-41D0-89E9-D3ED738AAB56.jpeg
    44.8 KB · Views: 17

Josh Greer

DFP Vendor
Jul 31, 2013
Central Missouri
We recommend 2 different pouches. One can be picked up locally at Lowes. The newer one can be found on Amazon. It is a lighter color and have found it to keep the battery a bit cooler. Check that here:

Here's the link to the recommended equipment:

Dec 22, 2019
We recommend 2 different pouches. One can be picked up locally at Lowes. The newer one can be found on Amazon. It is a lighter color and have found it to keep the battery a bit cooler. Check that here:

Here's the link to the recommended equipment:

@Josh Greer ; ...can you tag me in the best thread on this forum about your products? My husband is interested in the setups. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oct 4, 2018
Crown Royal bag works great

Yeah, you probably have something lying around the house that will work. The batteries you buy online often come with a pouch that has a drawstring. I just use that to hang it off the lynkspyder.

Josh Greer

DFP Vendor
Jul 31, 2013
Central Missouri
@Josh Greer ; ...can you tag me in the best thread on this forum about your products? My husband is interested in the setups. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'll let others chime in on the best DFP post that talks about the various mounts on the market. I try very hard to be a resource here, but to not overly promote my company, and/or discuss our competitors. That being said, this page talks about the various setups using our product (by camera) that we recommend:

Nov 9, 2019
Try your pet stores, pet land etc. They have treat bags that work great for holding extra batteries and chargers.