LynkSpyder 10 Year Celebration discount

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Josh Greer

DFP Vendor
Jul 31, 2013
Central Missouri
I've been hovering around this forum for over 10 years, became a member in 2013, and have learned a ton of things I never knew I never knew. It's the last traditional ball forum we keep an eye on and I try very hard not to take advantage and over promote here. But I also wanted to make everyone aware of a limited time discount we are offering. Probably the best offer we will ever be able to push. See below:

This year we celebrate 10 years in business, serving the baseball, softball, and tennis communities. As you have seen in other posts, we have commissioned a new logo in honor of this milestone. To further celebrate and to move all of our left over legacy logo inventory, today we announce a discount code "2013". This code will discount a standard LynkSpyder bracket to $49. If you have ever been interested in mounting your camera to sports fencing, this is your best chance to get the best mount in the business at our lowest price ever. And once the inventory is gone, so is the sale. Get 'em while you can!

Direct discount link:
(discount will show in cart)

www.LynkSpyder.com
Proudly Made in the USA since 2013
#baseball #softball #tennis #fencemount

Attachments

• BothLogosMerch800.jpg
    BothLogosMerch800.jpg
    615.7 KB · Views: 18
Jan 8, 2019
That’s a great deal!

After two years, mine is holding up strong, but if there is anyone “on the fence” about buying one (sorry, could not resist), I would not hesitate at full price!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sstop28