LTB 29/18 composite bat

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Sep 7, 2022
I'm looking to get my DD a new bat. I want to get her a 29/18
I'm looking for a balanced bat. Open to any brand. Please let me know what you've got

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
I'm looking to get my DD a new bat. I want to get her a 29/18
I'm looking for a balanced bat. Open to any brand. Please let me know what you've got
What's your budget? The most balanced, lightest swing will be a DeMarini CF or an Anderson Rocketech Carbonlite.

Sep 7, 2022
What's your budget? The most balanced, lightest swing will be a DeMarini CF or an Anderson Rocketech Carbonlite.
Budget would be used around $150-$200 shipped and new would be the best deal I could get! HaHa! I would prefer to buy a used bat if I can find one.
I was looking at the CF and the Prism but I don't know much about the Anderson. I used Anderson myself in slowpitch.
I had a metal rocket tech and also the nanotech.

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
The Anderson is a very underrated composite bat family. They don't have the same sound as the Ghost and LXT, but they have a ton of pop and better durability.

Feel free to text me for pricing on any new bats.
631-942-3516

Sep 7, 2022
The Anderson is a very underrated composite bat family. They don't have the same sound as the Ghost and LXT, but they have a ton of pop and better durability.

Feel free to text me for pricing on any new bats.
631-942-3516

Sounds good. If I can’t find one used I will send you a text. Thanks for the help.

Chris

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FPVQ23