LS RXT

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 28, 2019
Has anyone heard of the new Slugger RXT? I just got an e-mail from Slugger and their saying it’s the best bat ever made.

Dec 11, 2010
HVR-1 Technology and........... springload connection system and..... AND....... a performance end cap?

This thing is going to be a gamechanger. I’m going straight to Big Box Sporting Goods to get three before they run out.

Hopefully better than the PXT. Only thing that bat was good for is beating dents in cheating boyfriends pickup trucks out back of the honkytonk saloon.

Last edited:
Sep 10, 2017
Southeast US
As long as it’s not a re-badged PXT, it could be a good bat. All hate for the parent brand aside, Slugger still makes some great ones.

Will be interesting to see how it’s made and how it performs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jun 6, 2018
Based on their ghetto marketing video I hope it is a re-branded PXT that fails miserably! Sorry but that video is a disgrace and whoever gave the go ahead to send it out to market it should be shot and fired. Sorry I am not looking to buy a bat for a young girl based on a video of teens acting like deplorable human beings with every other word an F bomb. Seriously?

That aside, the bat looks to be their answer to the Ghost-Prism-Power Carbon.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Only an educated guess...the RXT is probably their new redone PXT. As you read, you don't see any inside tech
like the LXT or Xeno has (not talking about the spring connection), and I know the PXT was a hollow bat.
Guessing they wanted to get the PXT name off of their top price point bat and give it a completely fresh start.
Very good idea because I think as long as they had that name on it, it was never gonna get a clean slate.

Again, only my guess

Apr 28, 2019
HVR-1 Technology and........... springload connection system and..... AND....... a performance end cap?

This thing is going to be a gamechanger. I’m going straight to Big Box Sporting Goods to get three before they run out.

Hopefully better than the PXT. Only thing that bat was good for is beating dents in cheating boyfriends pickup trucks out back of the honkytonk saloon.
The PXT is a good bat. It just takes a long time to break in and is heavy and end loaded.
It’s very durable. It doesn’t have the same sound as the LXT & Xeno but when you square it up it sounds real nice.
The issue with the bat is marketing. The bat is designed for strong power hitters not your average batters. You have to have elite strength and bat speed to reach bat’s full potential.
The price was too high and it’s a niche market for a select few players.
I applaud LS for trying to grab the elite hitter market. Just not sure such a market exists.

May 30, 2013
Binghamton, NY
The bat is designed for strong power hitters not your average batters. You have to have elite strength and bat speed to reach bat’s full potential.

We have a kid on our HS team that swings this.
She rakes it for: .600AVG, 1.431OPS, 2HR.

She is big/strong (5'9", 170#).
Very quick hands.

Works for her.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802