looking for summer uniforms

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

marriard

Not lost - just no idea where I am
Oct 2, 2011
Florida
I could see sublimated dri-fits for workouts, camps and practices but for tournaments and showcases they just look like your team is a t shirt start up, may as well have "select" written across the chest.

Our org and teams have never spent a lot of uniforms. We have won and placed in many national-level tournaments in our $25 dri-fits. My DD's team always wear their black ones on Sundays - black tops, black pants, black belt, black socks. Team name in white, number on the back. And nothing but the jersey is actually a team requirement - pants, socks, belt - all are one color but the families buy whatever brand they want - as long as it is the right color. It is actually a really clean look.

We decided a long time ago we would rather spend the money on more training and instruction.

Always happy to beat up the $300+/uniform teams.

Last edited:

Jun 24, 2011
Our org and teams have never spent a lot of uniforms. We have won and placed in many national-level tournaments in our $25 dri-fits. My DD's team always wear their black ones on Sundays - black tops, black parts, black belt, black socks. Team name in white, number on the back. And nothing but the jersey is actually a team requirement - pants, socks, belt - all are one color but the families but whatever brand they want - as long as it is the right color. It is actually a really clean look.

We decided a long time ago we would rather spend the money on more training and instruction.

Always happy to beat up the $300+/uniform teams.

I love it! What a refreshing concept - softball skills taking precedence over the trappings of softball!

FWIW, Gluv uniforms are overpriced crap. Intensity quality at triple the price.

Aug 29, 2018
I was considering Gluv for their pants. I can’t find anything similar from any other company. I’m looking for a pull on snug fitting softball pant with an inner drawstring like in yoga pants and no belt loops. Their jerseys are nice but pricey, but their pants are very unique, fit well and they do last. I was just chatting with a parent whose team uses their uniforms and she hasn’t had to replace the pants for 2 years. Her kid is a lead off batter too. I don’t think they practice in them tho.
If anyone can recommend a similar softball pant to Gluv...pull on, no zipper, snaps or belt loops and tight fitting, please let me know. I’m in charge of u informs and trying to find this now.

Apr 28, 2016
I was considering Gluv for their pants. I can’t find anything similar from any other company. I’m looking for a pull on snug fitting softball pant with an inner drawstring like in yoga pants and no belt loops. Their jerseys are nice but pricey, but their pants are very unique, fit well and they do last. I was just chatting with a parent whose team uses their uniforms and she hasn’t had to replace the pants for 2 years. Her kid is a lead off batter too. I don’t think they practice in them tho.
If anyone can recommend a similar softball pant to Gluv...pull on, no zipper, snaps or belt loops and tight fitting, please let me know. I’m in charge of u informs and trying to find this now.

I don’t know of anything similar, but my tall, thin DD loves her Gluv pants. She wears them for practice, and we actually bought some with belt loops recently to allow her to wear them during a game with the team belt. The fit on her is the best we have found—she likes them snug. (I’m not sure how well they would fit other body types, so I’m unsure about them being a uniform pant.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aug 29, 2018
I think that’s the ethnuniform pants. No one brand is going to fit everybody.it. Oops so sloppy for the girls to all be wearing different pants. Some with a belt,some without.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802