Looking for some help on the Marucci Echo Connect Fastpitch bat

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 31, 2019
I have players the are tired of investing and reinvesting in the Ghost. They are considering buying a 33/-10 or 32/-10 Echo connect. I’m looking for feedback on its performance and durability. The girls play on a 16U premier level team.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Think there is a thread somewhere if you search as I remember a couple

Besides "reps" saying how great they are, there wasnt too much feedback on them from what I remember :). Think you
had a couple girls liked them, some said they were ok for a backup bat but not on the same level as the other top bats. That
has been my experience as well talking to people.

Im sure you could get one super cheap, I know Marucci was blowing them out a while ago.

Last edited:
Jan 8, 2019
Marucci reps were at the NFCA conference, and trying to upsell the bats, but even they admitted they had a long way to go compared to their baseball bats.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Marucci reps were at the NFCA conference, and trying to upsell the bats, but even they admitted they had a long way to go compared to their baseball bats.
Marucci refuses to believe that. I told them when we were trying to sell their FX Connects that the bat was subpar and giving them
suggestions to help. Their fp bats are average at best
They didnt change much of anything to their Echo and here they stand again...haha

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brkou812