Looking for recommendations for winter clinics in southern or central mn

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 26, 2019
Looking for a camp or clinic in southern or central mn this fall or winter. Any suggestions?
My daughter played her second year of 10u this year and will be making the move to 12u next season. She has a good attitude but has a long way to go as a player especially considering the move up in age group.

Jun 26, 2019
How far are you from the Twin Cities? What positions does she play?

We are about 40 minutes south of the twin cities. She really has not settled into a position, her coach for 10u moves them around alot. She pitched some and will do some lessons with a coach for that but I think she will need/want a secondary position which is undecided at this point

Jan 22, 2011
The last couple years #JohnnyO has hosted Rick and Sarah Pauly for a pitching clinic in January in Fairmont, MN.

Nov 22, 2019
Minnesota, USA
We are about 40 minutes south of the twin cities. She really has not settled into a position, her coach for 10u moves them around alot. She pitched some and will do some lessons with a coach for that but I think she will need/want a secondary position which is undecided at this point

Does she play for an association or club? Usually, either one would have some off-season training offered. Otherwise, the colleges in the area all have camps. We were supposed to go to the Mankato State one a couple of weeks ago but couldn't make it since the roads were solid ice and we are 45 minutes from there.

I know Gustavus has one coming up soon, I just got another reminder email about that one. Or Bethany Lutheran college has quite a few camps but they may be done already.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802