Looking for information, reviews, or thoughts on Dudley youth bats

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 1, 2019
Considering the right bat for a 6yo. I know at this age the bat really doesn't matter, just need the right size, but our league doesn't use tees or the softer balls. It's incredibly hard to find a bat the right size for 5 and 6 year olds. Most of them use tee ball bats, but they are useless against giant rock hard softballs.

Considering rawlings ombre, ghost alloy, and mizuno finch but came across this

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2019-Dudle...h=item3b2a28b5f5:g:ZegAAOSwfBlcUEFx:rk:6:pf:0

but cant find a single review or comment. Its pricey for a baby bat so I was wondering if anyone has any experience with them? They also have a composite version for double the price

Oct 11, 2010
Chicago, IL
I would not buy her a composite yet.

I do not know if you have a used sports Store in your area, play it again sports in my area. They have a ton of used bats this size.

You do know her bat is going to bounce backwards when she makes contact with the ball. :)

Feb 1, 2019
I would not buy her a composite yet.

I do not know if you have a used sports Store in your area, play it again sports in my area. They have a ton of used bats this size.

You do know her bat is going to bounce backwards when she makes contact with the ball. :)

We have some used ones from her older sisters. I was interested in this dudley because of the drop and large barrel, it reminded me of the bustos. Just wanted to see if anyone had any experience with them and knew of their durability.

I'm not really looking for a bat to give her an edge or anything silly like that. Just something comfortable that she can have success with. This is her 3rd year playing and has good mechanics and coordination so I'd like to find the right bat for her which is pretty tough at this age

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802