Looking for college hitter?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 8, 2016
I’m sure she has Polynesian roots somewhere in family history.
I presumed he meant she was actually from the state of Hawaii and not her actual ancestry..but whatever you can be right (even though he already said I was..)

Apr 28, 2019
I presumed he meant she was actually from the state of Hawaii and not her actual ancestry..but whatever you can be right (even though he already said I was..)
He said thinks Alo is it. Like you mentioned Alo had a great freshman season but not as good in her sophomore campaign.
He said thinks it was Alo. If he’s looking for a power hitter to emulate Katiyana is a more accomplished more consistent hitter.
Alo as you mentioned didn’t have as good a year this past season.
Not about right or wrong it’s about being helpful.
Katiyana is the best Hawaiian/Polynesian hitter that comes to mind.

Jun 8, 2016
He said thinks Alo is it. Like you mentioned Alo had a great freshman season but not as good in her sophomore campaign.

He said thinks it was Alo. If he’s looking for a power hitter to emulate Katiyana is a more accomplished more consistent hitter.
Alo as you mentioned didn’t have as good a year this past season.
Not about right or wrong it’s about being helpful.
Katiyana is the best Hawaiian/Polynesian hitter that comes to mind.
Lol..he was looking for a specific hitter that had been posted on here (by me actually)..not just somebody from Hawaii.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fjhood