Looking for coaches for the 2022 season (HS JV & Middle School)

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 6, 2016
Chicago
There are more "official" places I can post this, but I consider DFP to be the best place on the whole entire internet for all things softball, so I'm starting here because I think this might be the place where I can find the best possible candidates. No Hello Elbow coaches, please.

In addition to being a softball coach, I am the athletic director at a K-12 school on Chicago's Southwest Side. I've talked a ton about our program here over the years, but we have four levels of teams: HS Varsity, HS JV, Middle School, and Elementary School. The MS/ES teams play in a local rec league (Middle School is 13U + 14 y/o 8th graders and Elementary is 10u).

I (and my DW/AC) do 95% of the work for the program, and it's just a bit too much for us at this point.

For the 2022 season, I'm looking to hire a 13U head coach I can trust to handle that team with very little input from me. I'm also looking for a JV coach if I can find someone who is a good fit (we run Varsity/JV practices together, so it's mostly an AC position with some HC duties on game days, things like that).

Both positions pay a small stipend. While I'd consider any qualified candidates, I think both of these positions would be a good fit for a recent college grad who wants to get into coaching. And, since we're a school, if the candidate is in the education field, there's always a possibility of a full-time position in the future (no promises on that!).

If you know anybody who is interested, PM me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802