Looking for coaches for the 2022 season (HS JV & Middle School)

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 6, 2016
Chicago
There are more "official" places I can post this, but I consider DFP to be the best place on the whole entire internet for all things softball, so I'm starting here because I think this might be the place where I can find the best possible candidates. No Hello Elbow coaches, please.

In addition to being a softball coach, I am the athletic director at a K-12 school on Chicago's Southwest Side. I've talked a ton about our program here over the years, but we have four levels of teams: HS Varsity, HS JV, Middle School, and Elementary School. The MS/ES teams play in a local rec league (Middle School is 13U + 14 y/o 8th graders and Elementary is 10u).

I (and my DW/AC) do 95% of the work for the program, and it's just a bit too much for us at this point.

For the 2022 season, I'm looking to hire a 13U head coach I can trust to handle that team with very little input from me. I'm also looking for a JV coach if I can find someone who is a good fit (we run Varsity/JV practices together, so it's mostly an AC position with some HC duties on game days, things like that).

Both positions pay a small stipend. While I'd consider any qualified candidates, I think both of these positions would be a good fit for a recent college grad who wants to get into coaching. And, since we're a school, if the candidate is in the education field, there's always a possibility of a full-time position in the future (no promises on that!).

If you know anybody who is interested, PM me.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robertsonwhitney45