Looking for a left handed catchers mit for me

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 20, 2018
So I've been just using my regular mit to catch my girls for several years, but now that they're getting older they're starting to really pop the glove more and more. I'm left handed and running into some issues. Firstly is just finding a left handed mit. I've found a few but it leads to my second issue. Will any of them be big enough for my larger male hands? I don't have massive hands or anything, but they are bigger than a female's.

Does anyone have any suggestions on what to buy?

Oct 4, 2018
There's a thread called "My Hand Hurts" in the pitching section. Everything you need is there. I'll repeat my recommendation for this glove. Comes very broken in as well, which is nice. I'm a lefty as well.

My problem was finding one big enough. Very, very happy with this glove. From an email I sent to other bucket dads.

Here's the glove I ordered. Arrives in a few days. I'll bring it next Thursday for you both to see. Coupon code brought it down to about $100.

https://akademapro.com/products/apm-66

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
PM Drakemir here on a LHT Vinci JVC-22 mitt. Don't know what size hands you have, I have thick medium sized hands and I have no problem using one of these. The JCV-22 is their less expensive Steerhide model compared to their Kip leather versions, but a great mitt that you'll never wear out!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brkou812