Looking for a 2017 Xeno 33/23 Bat

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Sep 25, 2016
I saw a post on KC Fastpitch today about a girl who broke her bat that her deceased father had given her.
The post is pasted below..
If anyone has a lead on one, please reply.

Thanks

Stan

Need help for a special girl
Last fall my cousin Ronnie Dean Meyers, 47, of Hiawatha, Kansas, passed away on September 24, 2018 in an automobile accident. He was especially dedicated to the Hiawatha Youth Football team, Hiawatha Youth Softball, Nitro Softball, Hiawatha Baseball, Wresting and Youth Soccer. His daughter Bethany Meyers and him shared a special bond over Fastpitch softball. In 2017 Ronnie bought Beth a 2017 Zeno plus 33" drop 10 bat and tonight during her high school game it broke. I am trying to locate the exact same bat preferably new. I am not asking for anything free just trying to find one to buy for her. Message me if you can help me find one or have one to sell. Chauncey

Jun 19, 2016
There are couple on eBay at outrageous prices. One had an "Or best Offer". You could make a reasonable offer.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Of course...when you buy online and don't call to ask they will just send you the Xeno they really have.
Most don't complain because its a newer year bat, but when you are looking for specific year, its not ok.

I know another store that does that a lot.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802