Looking Cf8 sprite or cf9 sprite

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 27, 2020
looking to find a cf8 sprite or cf9 sprite 31 inch but could also use a 32 inch . Anyone have one or know where to find?

Oct 5, 2018
I bought the last CF6 from this place for same price, add $13 for shipping probably. It was legit. Assuming still has it. Bat I got was technically a demo, didnt have a mark on it, so likely no warranty but for this who cares. Yes ot is a 7, one of the "worst" CFs, it'd perform just fine. I just sold my 8 on here too...He had a bunch of old Makos that just disappeared too....

CF7 32 21 Deal

Oct 26, 2019
CF8 -11, hottest bat my DD ever had in her hands.. there was something special about that bat. I wish you the best of luck finding one
One of the girls on my DDs 10U team has one and it’s incredible how hot that bat is. It defies logic that it should be better than the other bats with different paint jobs and the same tech, but darn it if it isn’t.

May 12, 2016
One of the girls on my DDs 10U team has one and it’s incredible how hot that bat is. It defies logic that it should be better than the other bats with different paint jobs and the same tech, but darn it if it isn’t.
Yep, can't explain it.. my DD had a CF9, Ghost, Xeno, etc etc.. CF8 -11 was hands down the hottest

May 19, 2016
Try some of the groups on FB. There are some on EBay, but the prices are absolutely ridiculous. Shoot me a message on here and I can give you a guy on FB who usually has some CF8s. He buys one anytime he can find them. I just don’t wanna put his name out on a forum board.

Jan 27, 2020
Try some of the groups on FB. There are some on EBay, but the prices are absolutely ridiculous. Shoot me a message on here and I can give you a guy on FB who usually has some CF8s. He buys one anytime he can find them. I just don’t wanna put his name out on a forum board.
Thanks messaged you

May 20, 2015
ebay is silly......i sold about 5 when all of my girls 'graduated' out of the -11 range.......i sold every single one within $10 of the original Core price (or more) on ebay.....for bats that were used for a season or even two....lol

they were great bats......but as soon as your DD is ready for -10 or bigger make the move.....we went through a one month period where we broke 3-4 one year as the girls jumped in size and strength

for younger girls, though, those were the bat

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brookeshaelee