Livestreaming setups?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 26, 2018
@Bear @CanOfCorn @bpop88:

Here is more information about what I’m building...

We generate scoreboards from your existing GameChanger / IScore / Pocket Radar feeds. Just point your RTMP to our server, we take care of the rest.

You can read more information here:
We’re in beta right now, so I’m working with a number of testing teams (@EcoT was one of the first ones!). Hope to make this more widely available sometime this summer!

Last edited:
May 23, 2020
[ Or, if you are live-streaming and using iScore/GC and want to try re-streaming with scoreboards, PM me and I'll get you on YT! ]

@Ben99 - I currently use GC for scoring & FB on my iphone 8 for streaming. Can you help me get scoreboard overlay? Im willing to switch to YT if necesarry. Thank you!

Feb 26, 2018
@Ben99 - I currently use GC for scoring & FB on my iphone 8 for streaming. Can you help me get scoreboard overlay? Im willing to switch to YT if necesarry. Thank you!
@DC Dad, glad to hear it! Here's a sign-up link: sidelineHD.com/doc/beta

We do have a bit of a waitlist right now but I would still encourage you to sign up. We sometimes pull teams out of order so we can work with a specific equipment type or geographic region.

May 23, 2020
@Ben99, I have looked at all of the streaming + outlay apps out there & I definitely like what you are doing w/ sidelineHD! Hopefully, you can incorporate using iphone set-up. If not, I guess I will be a new MEVO customer. ha!

Feb 26, 2018
@Ben99, I have looked at all of the streaming + outlay apps out there & I definitely like what you are doing w/ sidelineHD! Hopefully, you can incorporate using iphone set-up. If not, I guess I will be a new MEVO customer. ha!

Yep! Most every streaming service can take RTMP, which can be streamed from a variety of iOS apps and devices.

Jun 6, 2017
Ohio
I am very interested in working with you. We use GoPro Hero 8 (Mevo soon), we also have AthletsGoLive that I am loosing faith in.

Apr 20, 2015
Does anyone have the new mevo start? We have the plus with boost which we love but it's several years old and getting glitchy. I notice the start has no extended battery pack and not the wide field of view. May need to go back to the gopro

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Feb 7, 2016
Does anyone have the new mevo start? We have the plus with boost which we love but it's several years old and getting glitchy. I notice the start has no extended battery pack and not the wide field of view. May need to go back to the gopro

You can buy a refurbished Mevo Plus.

Feb 12, 2021
hi, just joined up and was following this thread. has anyone ever had a problem with other people while you were recording a game? maybe you weren't allowed to at a specific facility? legal problems with it? thanks

Apr 20, 2015
No facility restrictions. One time years ago a parent tried to say something and I reminded them that they were in a public place with no expectation of privacy. Its become so common no one has said anything in the last few years.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sstop28