Live Stream Plunge

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 16, 2016
Thanks @MoC for sharing - the PIP feature of LIVE4 looks really interesting and can really make a game come alive!
And @JayIndy, those highlight vids look incredible.

I've never tried live-streaming, but have been experimenting with overlays of game data. Giving ESPN a run for it's money...

That looks really cool. Where are you getting game data, from game changer?

Mar 1, 2018
Central Indiana
Thanks @MoC for sharing - the PIP feature of LIVE4 looks really interesting and can really make a game come alive!
And @JayIndy, those highlight vids look incredible.

I've never tried live-streaming, but have been experimenting with overlays of game data. Giving ESPN a run for it's money...

Same great videos on your page. Do you do them for the entire league?

Feb 26, 2018
Same great videos on your page. Do you do them for the entire league?

It all started with one team. When I realized we were making good memories for families + remote grandparents, I offered to do more. We now have some shared setups for our league.

Three weeks ago my league hosted our annual tournament. With 5 cams we tried to cover as many of the 102 games as possible. We got 46 games up, but also learned a lot of lessons about running a fleet of these things and shooting *that* much video (13 games -- some of the best bracket play -- were lost due to technical + mount problems, I ran out of hard drive space mid-weekend, etc). It was a bit crazy.

If you use the link above, you'll see a cool trick I learned - if you give each team a unique hashtag, your videos become searchable on YT/Google!

Jul 9, 2016
Ben, Nice job on organizing video....
Head is still hurting
5 cams....hard to keep 1 going....;-)

Trying to attach a couple of pics seen in Kansas. 2 are showing a set up for recording audio, coaches notes right to video to be reviewed later by team, coaches? Saw Lady Coach wearing a smaller head set taking audio notes on who did what or could of done something different, etc.

Attachments

• Streaming Audio a.jpg
    Streaming Audio a.jpg
    364.9 KB · Views: 63
  • Streaming Audio b.jpg
    Streaming Audio b.jpg
    249.1 KB · Views: 63
  • str.jpg
    str.jpg
    264.5 KB · Views: 65
Feb 26, 2018
Trying to attach a couple of pics seen in Kansas. 2 are showing a set up for recording audio, coaches notes right to video to be reviewed later by team, coaches? Saw Lady Coach wearing a smaller head set taking audio notes on who did what or could of done something different, etc.
Wow! Looks like it can do stereo recording. Separate channels for coach's comments /game:
Amazon product ASIN B0749WP3M3
Q for coaches: would you want the ability to record your comments over the video? Video person would cut two versions, a normal game vid for public consumption, another for your review. Coach mic would of course be something handsfree, mute button on the belt pack...

Apr 5, 2013
Back on the dirt...
Ben, Nice job on organizing video....
Head is still hurting
5 cams....hard to keep 1 going....;-)

That phone looks very vulnerable in pic 2.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3girlsDad