Little Sisters Are Natural Choices for Catchers

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Ken Krause

Administrator
Admin
May 7, 2008
Mundelein, IL
While it’s the pitchers who tend to get all the glory and adulation, there’s no denying that behind (or technically in front of) every great pitcher is a great catcher on the receiving end. Catching is a tough job. Unlike other players, who spend most of their time standing around, catchers spend a good portion […]

More...

Jun 26, 2019
That article is pretty good timing for me. I am coaching my youngests 10u team. Our first double header is tonight, she loves pitching, hates catching. I told her I need her to catch a game because the list is short on girls that can reliably, repeatedly catch a ball, AND understand the position. Almost everything in that article has went through my head in the last few days in one way or the other.

Jun 26, 2019
Much has been written about birth order and characteristics and how they fit into society, it seems like athletics are usually not mentioned, although I have come across a few articles recently that discuss it and confirm many things I had suspected. Its always been something that interested me a bit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
winters3478