Lexol leather cleaner results

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 23, 2015
Used it in the past as well...question now though is it still the same and as good? Have you bought and used any in the past year?
That's a tough question, but I'm pretty sure that I've bought it in the past year or so. I get a probably 50 gloves a year for players and ill almost always show them how to condition them. I have several bottles of lexol cleaner and conditioner. I'll take a look and report back

I have not noticed a difference in the way it conditions though. It's still a champ as far as I'm concerned, but I'm definitely not over analytical

Oct 1, 2014
USA
That's a tough question, but I'm pretty sure that I've bought it in the past year or so. I get a probably 50 gloves a year for players and ill almost always show them how to condition them. I have several bottles of lexol cleaner and conditioner. I'll take a look and report back

I have not noticed a difference in the way it conditions though. It's still a champ as far as I'm concerned, but I'm definitely not over analytical
Thx, I was surprised to see the negative reviews after it being so solid for so long.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brookeshaelee