LESS FANS ALLOWED~ will there be more coaches per team?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

radness

Possibilities & Opportunities!
Dec 13, 2019
Hmmm?
New guidelines allowing less fans.
Does that mean more parents on the coaching roster?

Have not read any restrictions/guidelines yet for limiting coaches at sb venues.
This topic came from that.
Side effect of the times?
Hmmm?

radness

Dec 13, 2019
Have read only two guests per player in calif.
So far the 'New attempts' at events have been cancelled.
(even with guidelines)
Its a wait AND see...

Apr 16, 2013
I'd love to know how they'll enforce this. "Who are you here with?" "Umm, Sally on the Gold Elite Uranium Bone Crushers..." Are they keeping a list? Good luck with that...

radness

Dec 13, 2019
Considering counting people who enter?
Two Parents more than one kid?

Even fields that are open
( no fencing around fields)
May have to fence area and limit entrance/exit.

Big league dreams already can be controlled.
One entrance.
They already would inspect bags controlling no outside food. YEP

I'd love to know how they'll enforce this. "Who are you here with?" "Umm, Sally on the Gold Elite Uranium Bone Crushers..." Are they keeping a list? Good luck with that...

Pretty simple. One point of entry and put it on the teams (coaches) to provide a list of the guests that are allowed into the park along with their roster.

I also saw it before the shutdown where it was announced only "x" amount of people will be allowed into the complex above the teams and coaches. So, it got to 500 and the gates were closed with a one in one out policy.

Jan 9, 2018
Fastpitch Nation in Connecticut has posted on their website, when open (June 20) one parent per player allowed. If they are a coach that counts as the one. The facility has 11 fields, even if the restriction is closely followed, that is a lot of people using the bathrooms. They are inside permanent structures. It's better then Porta-Pottys but still a problem area.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
winters3478