League leader!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 26, 2015
DD has always struggled with believing that she was good. She doesn't hit bombs, isn't a stud infielder or pitcher - she's "just an outfielder" (and really good bullpen catcher) She has consistently been recognized as a good player by her coaches, but she still has confidence issues. Our state plays HS softball in the fall. The preview for this season and recap of last year just came out. She lead the 5A (highest in Colorado) Front Range League in hits last season. (Her League is arguably the toughest league in the state) She also tied her HS school record for singles in a season which is held by a NCAA D1 player. She ALSO was 3rd in the state for stolen bases. Pretty awesome for a skinny little nerd!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dec 2, 2013
Texas
DD has always struggled with believing that she was good. She doesn't hit bombs, isn't a stud infielder or pitcher - she's "just an outfielder" (and really good bullpen catcher) She has consistently been recognized as a good player by her coaches, but she still has confidence issues. Our state plays HS softball in the fall. The preview for this season and recap of last year just came out. She lead the 5A (highest in Colorado) Front Range League in hits last season. (Her League is arguably the toughest league in the state) She also tied her HS school record for singles in a season which is held by a NCAA D1 player. She ALSO was 3rd in the state for stolen bases. Pretty awesome for a skinny little nerd!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Does your DD want to go to school in Texas? She would fit in with all the nerds at my DD's school. There is a girl on DD's college team that can't weigh more than 105 lbs at 5'3". First game she is batting towards the bottom of the order, and I really didn't think much of her. Frankly, I thought she might break if the ball hit her. But that first time I saw her run...Dayum! Lefty slapper that basically puts the ball on the ground, and it's off to the races. She moved her way to the lead off position pretty fast. She led the team in Avg and total hits. She is a skinny little nerd majoring in Actuarial Science.

Oct 4, 2018
Does your DD want to go to school in Texas? She would fit in with all the nerds at my DD's school. There is a girl on DD's college team that can't weigh more than 105 lbs at 5'3". First game she is batting towards the bottom of the order, and I really didn't think much of her. Frankly, I thought she might break if the ball hit her. But that first time I saw her run...Dayum! Lefty slapper that basically puts the ball on the ground, and it's off to the races. She moved her way to the lead off position pretty fast. She led the team in Avg and total hits. She is a skinny little nerd majoring in Actuarial Science.

I majored in Actuarial Science. :)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rathouse