WTS Last Two! - Need to Go! Custom Vinci and great Utility Kip!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 28, 2014
Ok -Down to the last two gloves that need to go -

Custom Black Vinci Optimus - Retails for 400+ in the configuration show - Great for any serious travel ball player. Highest caliber leather that Vinci sells

12" - I-Web - Open Back - USA Flag embroidery. 200$ Shipped

Sold!

RCV125 - White and Pink Trim Kip leather glove ; Basket web, Velcro strap Can be used as young as 10u with some good break in - however I would recommend at least 12u. Great utility glove, measures at 12.25 as most Vinci's run smaller than listed. Would be a great secondary outfield glove for someone that plays multiple positions.

Retails for 229 - My price 100$ shipped. Unfortunately I don't see many younger players anymore as my DD is older, and it seems that most of the older girls wouldn't wear this glove if it was free :)

RCV125.jpg

More pics to come, send me a message if your interested in either of them -

Drake/Dave

Attachments

• IMG_0600.JPG
    IMG_0600.JPG
    834.5 KB · Views: 225
  • IMG_1613.JPG
    IMG_1613.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 218
Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017
Your killing me Smalls
I'm having a hard time resisting that Black Vinci Optimus. Even though DD does not want another Black glove, I'm working hard on keeping the CC in my wallet.
I know if I handed it to her, she would love it

Apr 28, 2019
Is the pink/whi
Ok -Down to the last two gloves that need to go -

Custom Black Vinci Optimus - Retails for 400+ in the configuration show - Great for any serious travel ball player. Highest caliber leather that Vinci sells

12" - I-Web - Open Back - USA Flag embroidery. 200$ Shipped

Sold!

RCV125 - White and Pink Trim Kip leather glove ; Basket web, Velcro strap Can be used as young as 10u with some good break in - however I would recommend at least 12u. Great utility glove, measures at 12.25 as most Vinci's run smaller than listed. Would be a great secondary outfield glove for someone that plays multiple positions.

Retails for 229 - My price 100$ shipped. Unfortunately I don't see many younger players anymore as my DD is older, and it seems that most of the older girls wouldn't wear this glove if it was free :)

View attachment 16124

More pics to come, send me a message if your interested in either of them -

Drake/Dave

Is the pink/white glove available? Is Vinci name in Pink on the finger?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rathouse