King and His Court Interview

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 19, 2014
Raleigh,NC
Its a little long, but great memories of a long gone era.... Learn about Eddie and the Court, who first brought fastpitch to TV and mainstream America from the people who lived. included in the interview is Leslie Barber, Charlie Dobbins, Dave Booth, Bob Hale, Ron Davenport and Michael Branchaud.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oct 1, 2014
USA
Thanks Crystal, I fairly regularly recommend to some parents and players that they watch some video of the King and His Court. Fun, motivational and just overall good stuff!

Jun 19, 2014
Raleigh,NC
Thanks Crystal, I fairly regularly recommend to some parents and players that they watch some video of the King and His Court. Fun, motivational and just overall good stuff!

They are wonderful people as well very humble. I got the privilege to talk to several of the guys for hours on the phone.
A nice gift that Rich Hoppe sent me.
db61b692ad3ac35547806b67bcce63ab.jpg

Nov 26, 2010
Michigan
Its a little long, but great memories of a long gone era.... Learn about Eddie and the Court, who first brought fastpitch to TV and mainstream America from the people who lived. included in the interview is Leslie Barber, Charlie Dobbins, Dave Booth, Bob Hale, Ron Davenport and Michael Branchaud.

My father got a hit off of him.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RunnerOn2