Just wanted to say goodbye and thank you guys for everything!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 14, 2019
No. Cal
Good luck to Anna in her next phase of the game. My son is off at GCU playing ball and I miss watching him. The glove you recommended for my DD turned out to be a winner for her (Mizuno Global Elite). She never missed a beat. No errors in the outfield or second bas for the entire fall season. Hopefully you check in from time to time as your schedule/interest allows....

Sep 19, 2018
Sorry to hear you are going. You know, I still plan on hitting you up on a glove recommendation in the next year or so. What about those colored laces? We need your knoweldge before you leave.

It was great virtually meeting you. Good luck to both you and Anna!!!

cmn

May 17, 2017
Sad to see you leave , my kid is off playing college ball also but still like to come in here and see whats new as far as gloves ,bats, etc .. Hope you will still pop in as i along with many enjoy reading your post and pics ,,also i'll miss the pics of the gloves on your cars :)

Oct 1, 2014
USA
Dude!? Tell me you're coming back under a new name...OIRF or BadManditXX maybe? Seriously though you just started sharing all that personal info (cars, guns, music, foods, etc...) and now your just gonna quit? Heck, I haven't even posted a pic of that new Rawlings ProPreferred I picked up from the outlet in SC...(it is nice btw).

As everyone else has said, good luck to Anna at school and you don't really have to kiss off DFP cold turkey. I agree it has changed quite a bit around here but it's still good for a laugh and even some info pertinent info every now and then. If only we could get Core to tell us when the Ghost Advanced is coming out and whether he thinks our DD's will like it!

May 28, 2014
Best of luck to you Johnny! One of the most knowlegable glove guys I have ever had the pleasure of chatting with - your knowledge will be missed around here - don't be a stranger!

Feb 10, 2016
Illinois
Wait, what? Wow, you will truly be missed. Best of luck to Anna, Ill have to stalk your social media to get updates on her games. My daughter is still rocking the special Crenshaw Edition Vinci and was just asking last weekend when we were going to catch one of her games.
Best of luck in your new ventures. I've enjoyed your conversations and knowledge that you've shared on here and blame you partially for the amount of non broken in gloves I have laying around. Don't be a stranger and stay in touch

Jan 8, 2019
Thank you, Johnny! I know you will continue to contribute positively to the sport whether it is on this forum or not!

Hopefully, you understand that the help you gave me with my two gloves, my DD's glove, and my DS's future glove, goes way beyond a little buying advice. You did not just help me, you have helped so many "me"s not only from this forum, but presumably many who Googled "softball gloves for my 10 yr old," read a few posts, learned what Horween and TIP were, and then steered away from DSG to buy a nice custom Rawlings HOH, but ruined it with white leather and red laces!

1574320879977.png

But seriously, your contributions here have helped many DDs, moms, dads, coaches, and even a few umpires enjoy the game at least a little bit more, and, in my view, that is a big win for this sport! Take care of yourself!

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Had too much going on yesterday to pop on and today I see this...wth!

You are one of the good guys man and will be sad to see you go. Not that we don't understand why if that's what you choose to
do but hoping you still hang around even if for all the info you bring at least.

If you decide to go, I really do wish you and your family the best...and that's not just about softball. May life treat
you well my friend!!

Oct 4, 2018
Thanks for your help. Hope you come back to help us more -- lots of us parents need help and there will be more to come.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802