Just wanted to say goodbye and thank you guys for everything!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Hey guys, it's time! With Anna leaving to play college ball, my softball and glove priorities have changed.......plus I spend entirely too much time here! And I think the direction of this forum has changed, it's just not as fun as it once was! Maybe it's me?

But I mainly want to say thanks to the countless number of friends I've made on this forum, I'm not going list a long string of names here, but you guys know who you are........thank you!

I'm going to stay a day or two more because of a possible glove deal pending........

You guys know I'm mainly about ball gloves here, obviously..............but since 2013 I've learned so much about the game of softball here, and for that I'll always be grateful. This place has been a valuable tool for me! Been thinking about this for a couple of weeks, probably going to vacate another forum as well?

Johnny

Last edited:
May 24, 2013
So Cal
Cheers, Johnny! I've really enjoyed the discussions we've had over the years. Thanks for your contribution to the forum, and to my personal depth of knowledge.

Best of luck to Anna on her road ahead. I wish her much happiness and success.

Mar 22, 2016
Southern California
I'm relatively new here and my daughter is just beginning her softball journey. Selfishly, I'll say I'm sorry that you won't be around. I look forward to the veterans and their wisdom, experience and outrageous stories - and that includes your posts, Johnny.

Thinking outside of myself, best of luck to you, best of health, and keep in touch if you see fit.

Josh Greer

DFP Vendor
Jul 31, 2013
Central Missouri
Hope you have enjoyed the ride.....I sure have. Wish you and Anna all of the best!

PS, I just noticed that I joined DFP 2 days after you, 6 years ago. A lot has happened since then. Would do it again in a heart beat!

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802