Just looking for thoughts and feedback

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 12, 2016
You guys have been so great. I just watch and film and support. So I don’t know much technical stuff. I’m not sure I can post this but if anyone has some time to kill or is just interested in her progression in the past two years or so, here’s a link to her YouTube

Wow!... speed and base smarts. Love the triple she turned in an inside the park HR because they threw behind her at 3rd. And 1st to 3rd is automatic on a bunt. Just love it

May 24, 2013
So Cal
You guys have been so great. I just watch and film and support. So I don’t know much technical stuff. I’m not sure I can post this but if anyone has some time to kill or is just interested in her progression in the past two years or so, here’s a link to her YouTube

Oh, jeez...I know Morgan. My DD faces her in HS. I don't think we've seen her on the TB circuit, yet, however. Morgan is a stud on both sides of the ball, and is a true asset to any team she plays with. Her HS team is also one of the top teams in CA, and is DEEP with talent (pretty much the opposite of my DD's team - LOL).

Strike2

Allergic to BS
Nov 14, 2014
With the bats used and short fences there are not too many post-pubescent women who do not have the physical ability to hit the ball out of the park...

I guess you'd have to define the term "physical ability". I know fully mature players who are solid hitters but would need their best hit and a strong tail wind to even hope to get it over. I know others with the apparent "physical ability" who never seem to do it. There are players on DD's team heading for college teams who have never hit a home run. Smaller girls tend to be the faster ones, and with both men and women, HR power becomes rarer as people get smaller.

Jun 8, 2016
I guess you'd have to define the term "physical ability". I know fully mature players who are solid hitters but would need their best hit and a strong tail wind to even hope to get it over. I know others with the apparent "physical ability" who never seem to do it. There are players on DD's team heading for college teams who have never hit a home run. Smaller girls tend to be the faster ones, and with both men and women, HR power becomes rarer as people get smaller.
Strength..if they cannot hit yeah they probably won't be able to hit one out...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sstop28