Just a Quick Brag

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

sjw62000

just cleaning the dugout
Sep 1, 2018
North Carolina
I love reading posts in this forum and am always so excited to read about everyone's DD. So I will take my turn. 12U DD put up 12k's in 5 innings of work and got a 9-3 win. Twelve strikeouts and they still managed to get 3 runs, you ask. An E7, an E8, change up that hung and a full swing bunt, gave the other team a little bit of help.

Anyways, thanks for reading my shameless brag.

Apr 28, 2019
I love reading posts in this forum and am always so excited to read about everyone's DD. So I will take my turn. 12U DD put up 12k's in 5 innings of work and got a 9-3 win. Twelve strikeouts and they still managed to get 3 runs, you ask. An E7, an E8, change up that hung and a full swing bunt, gave the other team a little bit of help.

Anyways, thanks for reading my shameless brag.
Very nice. How’s this for a brag:
My daughter pitched a 5 inning mercy game 15-0. She struck out 14, walked 1 , & only contact was a pop-up to 2nd. No hitter a walk away from perfect game.
This was a Middle School game. The opposing coach told his team my daughter was throwing at High School speed so they better swing early.
My DD threw an awesome Chang-up at 0-2 in the count and her team mate commented it looked like the girl swung 5 minutes early!!!
She laced a three run triple to the RC gap in her 1st at bat. Opposing Coach told his outfielders to keep backing-up until they hit the fence in 2nd at bat. Then he proceeds to just point to 1st and put her on for last two plate appearances.
After the game the coach tries to recruit my girl to attend his HS.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802