Jugs Jr control panel (circuit board)

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 6, 2019
I am looking to buy a jugs Jr control panel (digital reading) or at least circuit board. Any idea other than jugs where to go?

Apr 16, 2013
I am looking to buy a jugs Jr control panel (digital reading) or at least circuit board. Any idea other than jugs where to go?
There is nowhere else. I had the same question years ago. It's simple electronics though, so if you know anyone that's good with that stuff, you can probably fix it for a few dollars and a case of beer. I ended up scavenging parts off a dead jugs to fix mine.

Mar 7, 2016

I have restored a few Jugs machines, and use Minarik M1 circuit boards for the single motor drives and the M2 for the curveball two wheel machines. These did not have digital readouts, I would have to see inside the box to see if the readout is part of the board or seperate.

Mar 18, 2021
I have restored a few Jugs machines, and use Minarik M1 circuit boards for the single motor drives and the M2 for the curveball two wheel machines. These did not have digital readouts, I would have to see inside the box to see if the readout is part of the board or seperate.
Hey new to the forum. Do you have a picture of a circuit board I recently was having trouble with our teams after storage and opened it up to find a dirt dobber nest. When I cleaned it out the resistor on the board opposite the long yellow thing. I’m far from an electrician but need to know what size resistor it is.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brookeshaelee