Judi Garman

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 28, 2014
Working on a few jobs this week with down time so I am watching the games. Oregon vs Florida starting in a bit.

Nov 25, 2012
USA
Florida is getting all they can handle from New Mexico.. Tied 0-0 bottom of 8

Awww Man! a few times a year that I regret canceling my Flo subscription and this is one of those times. Decided I needed to ratchet back the softball spend this year so picked up ESPN plus instead which will give me games every week.

Nevertheless, I am JEALOUS!!!

Apr 28, 2014
Awww Man! a few times a year that I regret canceling my Flo subscription and this is one of those times. Decided I needed to ratchet back the softball spend this year so picked up ESPN plus instead which will give me games every week.

Nevertheless, I am JEALOUS!!!

I lost my bank card in December.. Went to the bank for a new one. Yesterday I get an email from FLO... we had a problem with your card.. Damn.. It was easier when they just billed me once each year. Had to update the card number and decided to just do a 1 month.. I'll get suckered in and get the full year soon. Not cheap but worth it.

J.Galt

Banned
Feb 8, 2019
We went and watched the Bruins smack the gators around. School nigh so we only watched the one game

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802