Jose Bautista hitting article.

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 13, 2014
South Cali
It’s do what he says right? Not as he does? Or was it the opposite? Or was it don’t listen to me cuz I’m so far up my ___i don’t know if I’m coming or going?
Sorry guys couldn’t resist. :)

Oct 13, 2014
South Cali
Exactly my point. Thank you for agreeing with me. In order to "adjust to the offspeed" you have to "read the pitch the entire time". Otherwise you are not going to know it is off speed.

He does as he says. Walks out early and adjusts. Too much info guys. Give it up.

Jul 16, 2013
Pennsylvania
@TDS,

I have repeatedly seen you post the following statement "don't allow the weight to transfer across the pelvis to the front leg". Or something to that extent. Please correct my quote if I have misquoted you in any way. Also, can you please explain this a little further?

May 3, 2014
So you slow down your foot hitting the ground? Oh k. So it’s see it with your eyes and adjust. So we dont get the foot down early for fast. We read and put the foot down when the eyes/brain say so? Correct? Talk to Pattar. He doesn’t think so.

So it’s read the pitch the entire time right. Doesn’t really match what Trout says. But what does he know right?

Once again your words and video are not a match to what the pros say they do. Sorry. You didn’t uncover the 9th wonder of the world. THIS IS TMs MAiN RuLe RIGHT??? MaTcH video.
AJs numbers say so. Strikes out almost half the time. His/nobodys eyes can do what your saying. Unless it’s a ‘hanger’. Like I told you before.

Ps. Might work at the level you coach. You never told me what level you coach? Care to share?
Man, you are stuck on one thing huh? The foot lands when the foot lands. It's not about being on one leg at launch lol.

Jun 8, 2016
So you slow down your foot hitting the ground? Oh k. So it’s see it with your eyes and adjust. So we dont get the foot down early for fast. We read and put the foot down when the eyes/brain say so? Correct? Talk to Pattar. He doesn’t think so.
What I said was you base the timing of your swing initiation (negative move) and move out upon what you see on the on deck circle regarding the pitcher's fastball..I said nothing about when you get the foot down. I never ever ever ever ever worried about when it got down..it got down when it needed to.

Last edited:
Oct 13, 2014
South Cali
Man, you are stuck on one thing huh? The foot lands when the foot lands. It's not about being on one leg at launch lol.

Duly noted. Revision. Now it’s 2 legs that we launch from? Correct? Much better applause 👏

So shift THEN swing is finally approved by the wiz? I told you guys , revisions or he will perish. Haha.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Go_Ask_Mom