(John) Scott Sarginson

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Cannonball

Ex "Expert"
Feb 25, 2009
I have had a busy week and so November 17th passed without me making a post about Scott. We lost Scott 3 years ago on that date. For those of you who have been around the various message boards, nothing was like the days of SetPro, ETeamz, ... when the "hitting wars" consumed a lot of very good people. Scott was always a voice of reason in that debacle but was often categorized as a member of the "Posse" as was I. Scott had a dd who played and his dd was very good. I first got to know Scott around 2004 when I started putting video of my dd up on those various websites. Scott did his best to give advice to me and so many others while going through the process ahead of us. Though this site was relatively new before we lost him when compared to the other sites, Scott posted here as well. If you get a chance to view any of his thought on this great game, please take the time to read those thoughts. There are so many friends that have passed since I started doing this. BBScout was such a gentleman refusing to get caught up in all of the drama. I miss Donny Buster a lot and considered a good friend. Scott Sarginson was also a good friend and he is missed.

Feb 8, 2019
Sarge was one of those guys who taught me a lot and always kept it real and drama-free. like Cannonball and Mr Hanson. I continue to pay it forward at every opportunity!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
re.todd22