Joey Myers Catapult system

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 13, 2014
South Cali
And others discredit the content bc it doesn’t match. But TM claims ‘match‘, so the noise is louder than the content bc he’s to busy painting the ‘match’ picture. Vicious circle lying is. If he didn’t make false claims nobody would ever question the content. They would just laugh and move on.

can we get back to JM per other posters request?

Reactions: TDS

BigSkyHi

All I know is I don't know
Jan 13, 2020
And others discredit the content bc it doesn’t match. But TM claims ‘match‘, so the noise is louder than the content bc he’s to busy painting the ‘match’ picture. Vicious circle lying is. If he didn’t make false claims nobody would ever question the content. They would just laugh and move on.

can we get back to JM per other posters request?
JM puts a lot of work into his game.

May 12, 2016
Some people are able to filter out the noise, and pay attention to the content. Others discredit the content because of the noise.
Yep no doubt.. I have taken some of the things TM teaches and implemented them in my DD's swing. I've said this a million times on here. However he's still an immature rear and the way he behaves does not help him one bit when demoing or explaining his content. Maybe he will grow up one of these days and have a civil conversation with others who question his strategy or at the very least explain himself to those who are interested in learning what he teaches. So I understand the value in some of his content, and I am capable of segregating the noise, I just choose not to ignore the noise unlike some on here who are brainwashed

May 12, 2016
Aww that's not nice to call us brainwashed but I'll admit he makes a killer glass of koolaid
I don’t believe I provided a list of who I believe is brainwashed Mike. I also don’t believe Eric was calling me out just because he responded to my post.. idk, maybe he was. And just because I responded directly to Eric’s post does not mean I am saying he is brainwashed either. But some do treat him like a god.. his way or no way.

Koolaid is cheap, it’s easy to make, but even that tastes bitter depending how it’s made.. and definitely not what the best hitters in the world are drinking.

I am happy that some have success helping young ladies achieve their goals and enjoy the game using TMs methods. At the end of the day that’s what matters

Apr 20, 2018
SoCal
JM puts a lot of work into his game.

So after an hour this is what I got out of it. Ken Griffey Jr swing is the GOAT. I know they didn't mention him but he was a great arm barred hitter. Going to try the arm bar today. I still say on an inside pitch it is ok or even necessary to have lead arm bent. And with Perry's method the contact point (with arm barred) for an inside pitch would be way out in front so I think his method may have some timing issues.

Jun 8, 2016
Ken Griffey Jr swing is the GOAT. I know they didn't mention him but he was a great arm barred hitter.
I still say on an inside pitch it is ok or even necessary to have lead arm bent.

Yup
F5W65DH.gif

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Go_Ask_Mom