It's Over

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Nov 18, 2013
DD’s HS career ended last night with a loss in sections. It was bittersweet. Sad that she’ll no longer play with some of the girls she’s been with since 10U, yet exciting to move on the next chapter in college. Despite the frustrations of HS ball was a great experience. It taught her leadership, patience and how to handle adversity. I hope others make the most out of their HS careers. It goes by too quick to dwell on the little things.

May 24, 2013
So Cal
I wish your DD all the best for her future. The lessons of softball will serve her well for the rest of her life.

Sep 18, 2011
I had been following on the softball hub website but I didn't see that result. Sorry to hear!! See you around the ball fields this summer. Good luck to your DD. She's a great kid! And just think - this year a conference game meant an opponent like the Woodbury Royals. Next year a conference game will mean taking the field against the Oklahoma Sooners!!!

Nov 18, 2013
I had been following on the softball hub website but I didn't see that result. Sorry to hear!! See you around the ball fields this summer. Good luck to your DD. She's a great kid! And just think - this year a conference game meant an opponent like the Woodbury Royals. Next year a conference game will mean taking the field against the Oklahoma Sooners!!!

That still scares the heck out of me!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
winters3478