It is COLD

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 5, 2017
Move to KY, the weather is awesome here! We will still have days in the 30's through March then suddenly it's 95 every stinking day with 90% humidity until about September. Fall is insane. One day it's in the 60's and the next it's 35. I'm trying to get my wife to move south but she's not quite on board.

Nov 20, 2020
SW Missouri
DD doesn’t mind the cold. I usually have to fight her to put a sweatshirt on for warmups if the team is outside and it’s below 50. It’s been 30-40 here the last few weeks and she still wears only a sweatshirt and shorts to school. It just doesn’t bother her.

The high heat July/August games are really tough on her. Her hair is jet black and thick as a mop. Her body is also very dense and I think it just doesn’t keep her cool very well. We always keep cold wraps and cold/frozen fruit for her in the dug out. She’s almost passed out from heat exhaustion twice. So now we have a strict regiment of proper eating and hydration during Summer and early Fall.

As for me....I prefer the colder games. I can always get/dress warm. Wind is the real killer when it’s cold though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sstop28