It’s never too late

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Nov 20, 2020
SW Missouri
Quick update on the progress. After starting this post weather turned pretty abruptly. What was shorts weather in December turned into needing a snowmobile almost overnight. This coupled with DD’s team starting up indoor practices (I’m their AC/PC) my personal practice time took a slump.

At any rate....Now that DD is in the hands of her JH coaches....I have spent the past month or so getting back up to speed. I’ve even found a couple tweaks for the better. Consistency is better and even started working on a change up.

HC wants me to live pitch to our girls at Sunday’s practice. Hopefully not too many leave with any major bruising. Might even setup the phone camera so everyone can enjoy my mistakes.

Aug 25, 2019
Quick update on the progress. After starting this post weather turned pretty abruptly. What was shorts weather in December turned into needing a snowmobile almost overnight. This coupled with DD’s team starting up indoor practices (I’m their AC/PC) my personal practice time took a slump.

At any rate....Now that DD is in the hands of her JH coaches....I have spent the past month or so getting back up to speed. I’ve even found a couple tweaks for the better. Consistency is better and even started working on a change up.

HC wants me to live pitch to our girls at Sunday’s practice. Hopefully not too many leave with any major bruising. Might even setup the phone camera so everyone can enjoy my mistakes.
Great that you are pitching and all, but unless you are a official coach on the team, I'd reconsider pitching to the girls. If you bean one of them and injure them, you could be on the hook by some irate parent.......It's the times we live in, brother.

Last edited:
Nov 20, 2020
SW Missouri
Great that you are pitching and all, but unless you are a official coach on the team, I'd reconsider pitching to the girls. If you bean one the them and injure them, you could be on the hook by some irate parent.......It's the times we live in, brother.

Fair point. I am a coach for this team. And my post was a bit self deprecating. I wouldn’t be throwing to our girls if I couldn’t control it. I’ve live pitched for a small group of the team previously but will keep it in mind.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brkou812