Is this Heaven?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 18, 2012
Utah
I was blessed to get to sit in the company of these three pitching GODS and listen to them discuss pitching...... FOR FOUR HOURS! Did I say much? Not really! Did I listen? Better than I ever have in my entire life!

Did I just get a taste of pitching HEAVEN? HELL YES!!!

Pauly, Balswick, and Javasource...... THANK YOU!!!

Oh.... and Balswick even said "proximal" and "distal" a few times.. LOL

Pauly Balswick Java.jpg

Feb 3, 2010
Pac NW
I can't imagine 4 hours better spent! Just chatting with any one of them is amazing, but to sit in their presence and listen... Very cool!

Jan 22, 2011
I'll see if Rich uses any of his new vocabulary words when my DD has her first lesson with him next weekend! Great meeting you, Doug.

You weren't in on the almost 4 hour discussion Rich, Rick, Javasource, and Brandon had Friday night? I listened for about 90 minutes before my body gave up on my mind.

Jan 22, 2011
I'm hoping this is a twice in a lifetime opportunity that Coach James put together so I can get Double L out here next year.

What I posted on facebook yesterday morning:

Is this Heaven? No, its Indiana.

coaches.jpg

player.jpg

Dec 5, 2012
Mid West
Pretty amazing weekend to say the least....
Several of us stayed up until 2:30am Friday night listening to Rich, Rick, Java,and Brandon talking points/counterpoints.... I was exhausted and ready for bed at 10, but it's hard to walk away from pure gold.
I'd have to agree with Doug in saying that as this was Heaven on earth for us pitching nerds!

marriard

Not lost - just no idea where I am
Oct 2, 2011
Florida
I was blessed to get to sit in the company of these three pitching GODS and listen to them discuss pitching...... FOR FOUR HOURS! Did I say much? Not really! Did I listen? Better than I ever have in my entire life!

Did I just get a taste of pitching HEAVEN? HELL YES!!!

Pauly, Balswick, and Javasource...... THANK YOU!!!

Oh.... and Balswick even said "proximal" and "distal" a few times.. LOL

Massively jealous... Did they leave you the bill :)

Last edited:
Jan 22, 2011
Showed Ken Krause one. Pretty obvious now all the minor flaws I wanted to fix before taking her to Rich Balswick are caused by her not using brush interference and not using IR at the hip.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cputman12