is this believable

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 28, 2019
Would any of you call out the 2019 being used in a USA tourney?
Yes of course. It’s not a legal bat. Need to use the 18 Blue Ghost for ASA/USA tourney. We can thank Easton for the confusion of making two different Ghost bats. Other than the Ghosts and the 19 Demarini Prism I believe they are the only mass produced bats that you can’t use for all tournaments.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Im not sure if Monsta's fp bat had all stamps...think it may have only been ASA as well...and I know their new one
will only be ASA legal.

In the fp world, those are the only 3 bats...in slowpitch...most are NOT dual stamped.

May 29, 2019
Yes of course. It’s not a legal bat. Need to use the 18 Blue Ghost for ASA/USA tourney. We can thank Easton for the confusion of making two different Ghost bats. Other than the Ghosts and the 19 Demarini Prism I believe they are the only mass produced bats that you can’t use for all tournaments.
Question is, do you call it out when you notice it, or wait until the opposing team hits a bomb with it then call it out? :ROFLMAO:

Feb 26, 2018
I call it out when she does something. She could do nothing until the last AB and it's my ace in my back pocket the rest of the game if I need it.

Jun 14, 2018
What is the rule for USA on illegal bat usage?

Apr 22, 2015
I’ve called out many of bats the past few years in USSSA, and most fall on deaf ears with the umpires...The latest one was a CF4 and a SCN2b (which isn’t legal in ANY association). I just find it absolutely hilarious when I go to the pregame meeting at home plate, and the only bat even discussed is the Ghost (“is everyone using the correct Ghost”) ummmm how about just saying, does all of your bats have a USSSA thumbprint on it. When I questioned the above mentioned CF4, the umpire looked at me and said are your seriously going to question a bat. I said it doesn’t have the thumbprint. He grabbed the bat and found the old USSSA stamp and said it reads USSSA 1.20bpf right here. I just started laughing and let it be done

Apr 28, 2019
Im not sure if Monsta's fp bat had all stamps...think it may have only been ASA as well...and I know their new one
will only be ASA legal.

In the fp world, those are the only 3 bats...in slowpitch...most are NOT dual stamped.
Not familiar with Monsta bats. Are they a small manufacturer or a subsidiary of one of the Big Boys?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RunnerOn2