Is this acceptable?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 26, 2019
Why were cookies in the dugout in the first place!!

Because they were part of a complete meal from Subway

Seriously
Want to see your team Rally...
Hand out
Base hit cookies...yep :)
Baked inside each one is a base hit!
Chomp down the cookie,
Base hit is inside you!
BELIEVE !!! ;)

Luv inspiration!

I was trying to get them to remember tag vs force outs and holding/re applying tags, so I told them they get a gift card for Dairy Queen if they get an “extra” out by holding or re applying a tag on a runner that steps off. One girl perked up and said “Ice cream? Wait, what to we do to get ice cream?
I said “What were we just talking about?”
She had no clue beyond ice cream, lol, but now she knows (hopefully) to hold tags and keep an eye on the runners feet.

Feb 24, 2021
If the team is being pokey getting taking the field and when the coach says, ”Girls, we have a ball game to play, hustle out.” and the center fielder replies with “but I need to finish my cookie” Is it acceptable to take the half eaten cookie out of her hands, gobble it like cookie monster and yell in cookie monsters voice, “You go play outfield”
10u local league, asking for a friend.

No. But is it somewhat funny.

Jun 3, 2021
How terrible! You should always let the kids abide by the team rules according to how they feel at the time. That’s how you prepare them for real life. A real life of getting in trouble at school constantly being fired from their job and being in trouble with the law.

I honestly doubt there was one person on that field or in this topic who doesn’t feel it was hysterical and perfectly acceptable if they have played any sort of high-level sport. Heck, my eight year old son is next to me right now and thought the story was great.

radness

Possibilities & Opportunities!
Dec 13, 2019
Know of a person who got thrown out of Denny's for complaining about the french fries.
Its one thing to complain about food quality,
BUT who gets thrown out of Denny's... Lol

Top_Notch

Screwball
Dec 18, 2014
It sounds like something I would do. Very funny unless the kid was actually upset, then not so much.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sstop28