Is it just me?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 14, 2009
Atlanta, Georgia
For my DD#2, she would work on softball for as long as I was out there with her. When it came to basketball, she would be out there shooting hoops with me or without me.

That sounds just like my DD. Except there is no basketball or other sport waiting in the wings. She says she likes softball and wants to play, but sometimes I wonder...

Of course if Bill Hillhouse lived in my area she would be begging me to get back into pitching lessons.

obbay

Banned
Aug 21, 2008
Boston, MA
DD#2 is motivated on her own but prefers to practice with me.

To get DD#1 to play catch when she was younger, I had to set a timer for 5 minutes and promise I wouldn't make her stay out longer than 5 minutes. After the first two 5 minute sessions she never held me to 5 minutes again.

DD# 2 is very good at and loves to play soccer, basketball and softball but if she could only pick one sport, she would pick figure skating. Go figure!

Ken Krause

Administrator
Admin
May 7, 2008
Mundelein, IL
DD#2 is motivated on her own but prefers to practice with me.

To get DD#1 to play catch when she was younger, I had to set a timer for 5 minutes and promise I wouldn't make her stay out longer than 5 minutes. After the first two 5 minute sessions she never held me to 5 minutes again.

DD# 2 is very good at and loves to play soccer, basketball and softball but if she could only pick one sport, she would pick figure skating. Go figure!

Prettier "uniforms."

Ken Krause

Administrator
Admin
May 7, 2008
Mundelein, IL
Could be

i think i might have read about that video on your blog ;)

seems the name lowlife is always taken on forums so i had to add the alabama part

I do have somewhat of a connection to that video, as you probably saw on the back.

Thanks for reading the blog, by the way. Always nice to hear there are actually people looking at it!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fjhood