IR..Bout to pull my hair out

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 3, 2018
Thanks for all the input guys. I found a PC about 30 minutes away that I’m going to contact; she’s a pitching coach for a local community college and gives lessons on the side; if she has an opening, we’ll give her the ole freshmen try. Bobbyb, super insightful post thanks for the wealth of information. And KenB, wise words and advice that we’re going to take. I’ll hit you guys up in a month or so with a video or two of her progress. Again, thanks so much for all the help from everyone, and if I run into a fellow parent who needs direction, this board that I have bookmarked will be some of the first words out of my mouth.

Jul 3, 2018
Ok..I took the collective advice of Ken B, Coach James, Uncdrew and a lot of others..to start back at the IR drills, get some things fixed. I didn’t expect to post so soon, but what Ken said about how things may be rough up front but looking forward to long term success got stuck in my head. I’m posting a short video of the 9:00 drill to see if we’re on the right path. Watching the Balswick videos really opened my eyes, so today we worked exclusively on finding and brushing the thigh. Can you tell if she’s whipping her arm correctly with good brush?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=2md1CJjHs8k

Nov 8, 2018
Ok..I took the collective advice of Ken B, Coach James, Uncdrew and a lot of others..to start back at the IR drills, get some things fixed. I didn’t expect to post so soon, but what Ken said about how things may be rough up front but looking forward to long term success got stuck in my head. I’m posting a short video of the 9:00 drill to see if we’re on the right path. Watching the Balswick videos really opened my eyes, so today we worked exclusively on finding and brushing the thigh. Can you tell if she’s whipping her arm correctly with good brush?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=2md1CJjHs8k

For me with my DD if I see that elbow pop out it generally means she did it correct.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fjhood