Introducing my DD

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 28, 2022
Hey everyone. I have been watching my little girl play this game for the last 4 years. She started at 5 and she just turned 9 pretty recently. Needless to say it has been an amazing journey. I have completely fallen in love with this game. She is playing her first season of 10U with a travel team And she is doing pretty good. Just wanted to brag post a little bit. I hope you guys don’t mind. Click the link and check out the video if you have a second. Thanks. Look forward to chatting on here.

10U DD Tourney Highlights

May 21, 2018
Hey everyone. I have been watching my little girl play this game for the last 4 years. She started at 5 and she just turned 9 pretty recently. Needless to say it has been an amazing journey. I have completely fallen in love with this game. She is playing her first season of 10U with a travel team And she is doing pretty good. Just wanted to brag post a little bit. I hope you guys don’t mind. Click the link and check out the video if you have a second. Thanks. Look forward to chatting on here.

Great stuff. Impressive. She and the catcher work really well together for that age. (y)

radness

Possibilities & Opportunities!
Dec 13, 2019

Good Stuff 👍

Feb 7, 2014
Seeing the backdrop I'm reminded how different the United States is from one corner to the next!

Oct 9, 2018
Texas
Seeing the backdrop I'm reminded how different the United States is from one corner to the next!
I saw the backdrop and knew exactly where it was then had to show my DD since we practiced there in the summer. That field is a long way from home in Texas.

Apr 28, 2022
Hey I just had a poster suggest I submit a video of my DD in the softball pitching board for some feedback. Is that really a thing? I’m not looking to splash videos of my girl all over the site.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cputman12