Information Gold

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 24, 2018
Just wanted to say how incredibly awesome DFP is. No where else in the world can you come for help and have experts with decades of knowledge jump at the chance to improve your knowledge or your DDs game. I'm reading a thread on overhand throwing and of course HLT is mentioned (as it should be), but then Austin Wasserman himself posts responses.

This place is a blessing....and also a curse. I get nothing done at work anymore ;-)

Ken Krause

Administrator
Admin
May 7, 2008
Mundelein, IL
Just wanted to say how incredibly awesome DFP is. No where else in the world can you come for help and have experts with decades of knowledge jump at the chance to improve your knowledge or your DDs game. I'm reading a thread on overhand throwing and of course HLT is mentioned (as it should be), but then Austin Wasserman himself posts responses.

This place is a blessing....and also a curse. I get nothing done at work anymore ;-)
I always say that DFP is the #1 productivity killer in the U.S. And maybe around the world!

Feb 7, 2020

Candy crush free all these years and now I'm hooked on this lol. You are far from alone dude.

radness

Possibilities & Opportunities!
Dec 13, 2019
TOOT TOOT HURRAY DFP
TOOT TOOT HURRAY DFP

.....Oh have to charge my phone again..... :)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brookeshaelee