Infield glove

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 26, 2019
I’ve been looking into Vinci fortus any reviews ? 12 inch ? Price is tempting lol
I had a look at that yesterday too! I ordered DD a Bradley H web 12" Next Play last night. Probably going to order the Vinci today and see which better suits her.

Since the prices are good right now on the Vinci, that means she'll choose the Bradley. :)

Apr 26, 2019
DD chose the Vinci glove over the Bradley on her own accord. She seems quite happy with it.

As for contacting others from dfp about their opinions, that's a good idea. That being said, they may have a busy life, be on vacation or just blow you off. Be prepared to work it through on your own with your DD and use whatever online resources you might have.

We ordered two gloves, had one purchased locally, an Easton Prowess. The other glove we ordered was a Bradley.

She liked the Bradley ok but anytime she made anything resembling a dynamic movement it slipped off her hand. The Easton was "fine." The Vinci was much preferred. Nobody sold her or unsold her. She just decided it was the one.

Not sure if this is helpful at all. Caveat emptor with gloves?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802