Indoor ball recommendations

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 29, 2014
I'm looking for a good indoor ball that feels close to the real thing. Any favorites out there?

Edit: Should've added this, seams, weight and cover feel are priorities. Don't want something that feels fake and slick.

Last edited:
May 15, 2008
Cape Cod Mass.
I assume you're looking for a ball that won't cause too much damage if it hits something. Unfortunately I don't think there is a good compromise between a 'forgiving' ball and one that feels real. A softer ball is bouncy, a firm one causes damage. Jugs had a softer one with good seams. Worth has a level 10 which feels real but hits hard. My experience with these balls is several years old, there might be something better on the market now.

Sep 25, 2015
Brooklin, ON
Jugs Softie gets my vote. This ball has raised seams and is about as close as you will get to a real softball. I paid a little more for these balls but they hold up extremely well.

Nov 18, 2015
Used Easton Incrediballs at an indoor tournament. Girls seemed to pitch fine with them.

They make an outdoor one that has a more leather-like feel, while the indoor-specific one is some kind of tight-knit fabric.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brkou812