Inbox Quota

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

I'm not too computer savvy, so not sure if this could even work. Wondering if the number of allowed messages could be increased? I like to save the ones that are helpful and have tips and such, which wind up being more than the quota allowed to store. I don't have a problem copying and pasting into a folder elsewhere on my computer, but would be nice to be able to have the ability to have more than the messages allowed - especially if I'm off the computer for a few days and my inbox gets bombarded and doesn't allow new messages.

Just a question! Y'all have a great day...

May 7, 2008
Tucson
Yeah, mine is too small also. I finally just give up and hit "delete all." But, I am losing contact with some people that way.

There has to be a way to make the quota larger...surely one of the moderators or site administrators will read this post and fix it?! I would imagine we aren't the only ones on here who have the issue....

Ken Krause

Administrator
Admin
May 7, 2008
Mundelein, IL
We have increased the size of the mailbox so you can now store 100 messages. My recommendation, though, is to clear out the messages you don't absolutely need to keep - especially your sent messages, which count against your quota too. That should help you keep the things you want without running into anymore quota issues.

Sep 3, 2009
You can create a NEW folder, and move your old messages there. From my experience on other message boards, your quota only counts towards the "INBOX", and "SENT" folders. If this message board is different, then you can always choose the option to download the messages as a text file, spreadsheet, etc. Just choose all the old messages, and choose the format you'd like to save it in.

Jun 18, 2010
You can create a NEW folder, and move your old messages there. From my experience on other message boards, your quota only counts towards the "INBOX", and "SENT" folders. If this message board is different, then you can always choose the option to download the messages as a text file, spreadsheet, etc. Just choose all the old messages, and choose the format you'd like to save it in.

Sorry to dig up an old thread, but I am having problems with my PM (Personal Messages) quota. I have messages in both my inbox and sent box that I would like to keep, however I am to the point that I have to delete messages now to receive new messages or send new messages.

Can anyone confirm what absdad posted that I can archive messages to folders so that I can keep them while freeing up my inbox and sentbox to receive/send PMs?

Any feedback, short of deleting messages, on how other users manage their inbox/sentbox is appreciated....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802