If High School ball is cancelled. Then those girls can now play Travel?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 1, 2019
Yeah I guess state by state basis and I guess that spring Sports have been cancelled from what I'm hearing so I guess it doesn't matter

May 29, 2015
Oxy moronic situation.
Bars and restaurants still open with a capacity under 100 people. Some flights but not all. Kids cant go to school but you have to go to work. What message does that send.
Of course people are questioning can we practice.

It sends a message that is good to teach your kids and sadly a message that apparently needs to be taught to many adults: what is essential vs. what is non-essential?

Sadly, people who don’t know the difference or chose to ignore what is happening will lead us to a total quarantine and lock down. The Ohio governor is considering locking down the state and even implementing a county-level travel ban.

Aug 1, 2019
Saw a tournament yesterday and thought there was 250 person Max per event so what they did is have people outside of the fences with chairs so they spread out the people

May 19, 2017
School closed and school sports canceled until further notice in western NY. Travel ball indoor facility closed so no practice. Travel ball not cancelled yet.

Mar 10, 2020
It sends a message that is good to teach your kids and sadly a message that apparently needs to be taught to many adults: what is essential vs. what is non-essential?

Sadly, people who don’t know the difference or chose to ignore what is happening will lead us to a total quarantine and lock down. The Ohio governor is considering locking down the state and even implementing a county-level travel ban.
essential vs non essential
When will the governing officials make a firm deffinition of those.Why wait. Ohio governer considering.How long does that take.Its either a.or b.
Guess wait for the smoke
White smoke all clear.
Black smoke stay clear.

May 29, 2015
The Illinois governor is holding a press conference now. He summed it up nicely (and I’ll paraphrase): we have been appealing to and relying on the good judgement and common sense of people. This is failing. Hard decisions are imminent.

All dining rooms in restaurants and bars are shut down as of close of business. Drive-through and delivery will remain available for now.

I don’t disagree with you @Bullseye ... but why should the government have to FORCE this? Once they do, people will start screaming about their rights. However, if you act like a child and are stupid and abuse something, expect to lose it.

Nov 25, 2012
USA
It will go there if people don't do their part. And it will go there quickly.......This is not a it won't hurt me or my family situation if I get it, This is a DUTY to everyone to do their part in containment and slowing down the spread. The selfishness versus selflessness of many will come out in the coming days, weeks, and possibly months IMO.

Nov 25, 2012
USA
Saw this on twitter earlier............

Cindy Bristow liked

Jonathan J. Marcus

@jmarpdx

·
19h

U.S. High School Coaches — STOP HOLDING PRACTICE OF ANY KIND! It’s irresponsible to hold any practices now. COVID-19 feeds on people coming together. If your school district hasn’t cancelled school, it soon will. Be ahead of the curve — don’t put lives at risk for sport!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brookeshaelee