I/r pitching coach in Wisconsin?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 21, 2008
I'd pick Steve Krupke. Not only is Steve actually a pitcher of fastpitch softball, games, leagues, tournaments, National tournaments, etc. He works closely with Grame Robertson. Grame is from New Zealand originally, was a member of the NZ National team and won more awards and accolades than I can list here including National champion and USA softball "Player of the year" in 1987. I think Krupke has a Facebook page under his Krup K pitching name. He's in the Madison area, if that matters.

Fun fact, back then Softball's "player of the year" were invited to the White House to meet the President. Both the male and female players of the year would get flown to Washington, but Grame who was not a US citizen at the time, was unable to go because he didn't have a social security number so the Secret Service could not do a background check on him. lol. His team manager took his place at the White House. He's now been married to an American for 30 years but no longer pitches competitively. You can find videos of Grame on YouTube.... OMG did he throw HARD!!!!! Video doesn't do it justice but you'll hear the catcher's mitt crack for sure.

Ken Krause

Administrator
Admin
May 7, 2008
Mundelein, IL
I'd pick Steve Krupke. Not only is Steve actually a pitcher of fastpitch softball, games, leagues, tournaments, National tournaments, etc. He works closely with Grame Robertson. Grame is from New Zealand originally, was a member of the NZ National team and won more awards and accolades than I can list here including National champion and USA softball "Player of the year" in 1987. I think Krupke has a Facebook page under his Krup K pitching name. He's in the Madison area, if that matters.

Fun fact, back then Softball's "player of the year" were invited to the White House to meet the President. Both the male and female players of the year would get flown to Washington, but Grame who was not a US citizen at the time, was unable to go because he didn't have a social security number so the Secret Service could not do a background check on him. lol. His team manager took his place at the White House. He's now been married to an American for 30 years but no longer pitches competitively. You can find videos of Grame on YouTube.... OMG did he throw HARD!!!!! Video doesn't do it justice but you'll hear the catcher's mitt crack for sure.
There isn't a PaulyGirl Fastpitch-certified coach in that area, unfortunately.

Aug 21, 2008
There isn't a PaulyGirl Fastpitch-certified coach in that area, unfortunately.
Ken, did you mean to copy my post with yours? I made no reference to PaulyGirl. Did I misread something, was the OP looking for a Pauly coach specifically?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brkou812