I may have just done something?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 8, 2019
Glove finally arrived after UPS lost track of it for a while!

Pix in honor of @ANNASDAD.

Glove is a PROSMT27MT. It’s a “BLEM”, but the blemish appears to be a slight gathering of leather around the middle finger that prevents it from being as smooth as the other fingers. Can’t even call it a wrinkle.

DD started pounding it in last night. She has not fallen in love with it yet, but does like it enough that I think she will after it has been broken in, and appears to be willing to put in the work to get it there.

Hand stall is generously wide, makes TIP feel very natural like it was made for TIP. Hand stall length is a little short for big mittts like mine, but fits DD really well. Will work on tightening up the wrist a bit.

Got it from the Rawlings outlet in Myrtle Beach with the help of @ANNASDAD. They were very easy to work with.

FWIW, there were four mor of these with similar blemishes in stock. The price was $300 +tax, and $10 shipping. Regular price was $380.

Thank you, AD!

Attachments

• IMG_0081.jpeg
    IMG_0081.jpeg
    327.8 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_0080.jpeg
    IMG_0080.jpeg
    280 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_0079.jpeg
    IMG_0079.jpeg
    273.9 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_0078.jpeg
    IMG_0078.jpeg
    320.1 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0077.jpeg
    IMG_0077.jpeg
    296.7 KB · Views: 15

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
Glove finally arrived after UPS lost track of it for a while!

Pix in honor of @ANNASDAD.

Glove is a PROSMT27MT. It’s a “BLEM”, but the blemish appears to be a slight gathering of leather around the middle finger that prevents it from being as smooth as the other fingers. Can’t even call it a wrinkle.

DD started pounding it in last night. She has not fallen in love with it yet, but does like it enough that I think she will after it has been broken in, and appears to be willing to put in the work to get it there.

Hand stall is generously wide, makes TIP feel very natural like it was made for TIP. Hand stall length is a little short for big mittts like mine, but fits DD really well. Will work on tightening up the wrist a bit.

Got it from the Rawlings outlet in Myrtle Beach with the help of @ANNASDAD. They were very easy to work with.

FWIW, there were four mor of these with similar blemishes in stock. The price was $300 +tax, and $10 shipping. Regular price was $380.

Thank you, AD!
That's a beautiful Pro Preferred Mike Trout model. Best of luck with it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802