I love my UPS driver!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 26, 2017
Oklahoma
That made me laugh!

I think my KB17 just might go bye-bye, it's still brand new, not a mark on it anywhere! I mean who needs two fully Horween H-web gloves?

Apparently I do, since I’m waiting on a tracking number from Chad lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Aren't those all the same glove?

Hah. Just trolling.
Honestly, I can see why you said that! The black & tan custom NP6 is exactly what I wanted, I mocked it up and built it just the way I wanted. It’s a great glove!

Both of the tan Horween gloves are just limited numbered exclusives that I didn’t want to miss out on! :rolleyes:

Apr 16, 2013
One of these days I'm going to have to get a glove from you for my DD. I expect it to be well and properly broke in though. I can't help but think my DD looks odd on the softball field when she's catching fly balls with her 11.75" glove. Personally though, I'm more interested in the car!!!

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Since @OsDad won't post any pics of his newly acquired Pro504, I'll post a few more! A few points here, I haven't actually caught a ball with it yet, just a lot of hand shaping and stretching it on the carpet watching TV late at night. Just incredible leather and an great pattern, this is going to be one of my favorites, great glove!

I hate you guys can't smell this glove! ;)thumbnail (22).jpgthumbnail (23).jpgthumbnail (24).jpgthumbnail (25).jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802