Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Register Log in

I love my UPS driver!

Jul 29, 2013
I'm usually not a tan glove guy, but that is one nice-looking glove! :)
Thanks Eric!
Pure old school Bob Clevenhagen St. Louis Custom Shop (SLCS) from the 70's and 80's. I'm old, it relates! ;) Plus, Pro504's are pretty much non-existent, I really ordered it for the rarity of the model.

Jul 29, 2013
I guess there are worse things you could be addicted to and spend your money on. LOL
If you only knew how much stuff I move around and shuffle, you'd be shocked at how much actual out of pocket cash I have in this glove! Plus it's a smoking deal from SBF to start with.

Apr 16, 2013
If you only knew how much stuff I move around and shuffle, you'd be shocked at how much actual out of pocket cash I have in this glove! Plus it's a smoking deal from SBF to start with.
I have no doubt, you probably have the CEO of several glove manufacturers on your phone's speed dial and have a standard consulting contract on file with them. LOL :D (Surely you know I'm teasing you, since it's hard to display emotion over the internet!)

Jul 29, 2013
I can’t afford to be friends with you anymore

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That made me laugh!

I think my KB17 just might go bye-bye, it's still brand new, not a mark on it anywhere! I mean who needs two fully Horween H-web gloves?

Latest posts

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Koda